Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Science Technologies and VoiceThreads

I watched and commented on the following voicethreads:
Amy Dallon----Egypt and Stellarium
Beth Duvall--Seasons and Kidsperation
Celecta--Balanced Meals and Kidsperation

I loved learning about all the different science technologies. There are so many, and they could really enhance a student's learning. The kids would love the interaction. Kidsperation especially seemed great--there are many different topics that could be covered and is easy to use.

I also realized the great benefits of using voicethreads, particularly for presentations. Voice threads are easy to make, and they are also easy for other to comment and participate in. I would definitely consider using some in the future. I learned a lot about voicethreads in the voicethread last week, and now I have a better grasp on how to use them and what they can be used for.

No comments:

Post a Comment